Cognitive - Content

Friday, November 04, 2005

The Week Bygone

I had been quite lazy since the last post. With so many things happening last week and a lot to write, I comfortably chose to get into slumber.
Last week was a mixed bag for India with some sorrow in the form of Bomb blasts in Delhi, Train derail at A.P, Floods in Chennai and TamilNadu as whole and Floods again at Karnataka. The Joy was in the form of much awaited festival of Diwali. There was also some surprise in store as Team India produced some of their best performance to wrap up the India – Srilanka series with the new players continuing to impress, while the oldies still being dependable. I also Linked up to an Initiative called I Love Chennai, that promotes Chennai to the world and aims to make one of the best cities in the world. I have a few more things lined up to write and should be posting them very soon.

1 comment:

Suguna said...

suresh, u lazy - i wont accept that. I did see tha ILC campaign. I love Chennai man. Its a city full of life. I love it more than my home town.